1) Main House Custom Log – approx.. 7,500 ft2 – built 2006 – 6 Bedroom, 5 bathroom, boiler system with radiant in floor heat, natural gas, electric heat, floor to ceiling fire place, Den, laundry room, mechanical room, safe room, large foyer entrance, loft, wood floors, ( high end finishing all levels and rooms)
Main living level - 3,328.25 ft2
Lower living level - 3,328.25 ft2
Loft - 1,230.65 ft2
Wrap around deck – 1,656 ft2
Monitored Alarm System
2) 3 car garage – 1,382.25 ( insulated, concrete floors, heated, cedar siding, auto doors)
3) Arena – main structure – 11,08.25 ft2
Within Arena front lower area – 1,430 ft ( 3 bath, mechanical room, kitchen, Veterinarian Facility, electric heat, boiler heat)
Within Arena front upper area – 1,430 ft ( 2 bath, viewing area to arena, hardwood floors, electric heat, boiler heat)
Riding Area – 9,652.5 ft – boiler heat
High end PA system.
Lighting inside and out.
Monitored Alarm system
4) Mechanical and Fire Suppression Bldg. – 326.25 ft2 ( well with pumps, panels, mechanical) Alarm system.
5) Shop # 1 ( was blacksmith shop) – 1,312.5 ft2 ( work benches, concrete floor wood heater, heavy power panels) lighting inside and out.
6) Shop # 2 ( was tack shop) – 698.25 ft2 ( electric heated, concrete floors, work benches) alarm system. Lighting inside and out.
7) Box Stall Barn # 1 – 712.5 ft2 – 4 separate stalls with separate doors ( wired, concrete floors )
8) Box Stall Barn # 2 – 712.5 ft2 – 4 separate stalls with separate doors ( wired, concrete floors )
9) Barn # 1 – 4,530.50 ft2 – paddocks, wash bays, concrete floors, offices, lunch room, mechanical room, bathroom, vet area, infrared equestrian massage area, electric heat, boiler heat. Two equipment rooms with roll up doors. Lighting inside and out.
Covered entrance with concrete deck – 429 ft2
10) Barn # 2 – 3,003.00 ft2, paddocks, concrete floors, electric heat, boiler heat, office, outdoor stalls both sides with entrances, covered ceilings, insulated, lighting inside and out.
Covered entrance with concrete deck – 409.5 ft2 ( front )
Covered entrance with concrete deck – 409.5 ft2 ( back )
11) Barn # 3 – 2,291.25 ft2 , paddocks, 2 carriage room areas with roll up doors,
rear tack room ( 357.5 ft2), open bay for hay storage. Electric heat, lighting inside and out.
12) Cabin # 1 – Custom Log Built - 715.5 ft2, high end finishing inside, hardwood floors, 2 bedroom, 3 pc bathroom, kitchen living room, electric heat with free standing wood heater, wood floors.
Covered Front deck – 156 ft2.
13) Cabin # 2 – Custom Log Built – 715.5 ft2, high end finishing inside, hardwood floors, 2 bedroom, 3 pc bathroom, kitchen living room, electric heat with free standing wood heater, wood floors.
Covered Front Deck – 156 ft2
14) Second House – Custom Log Built – 2,885.62 ft ( main floor, bottom floor and loft) high end finish throughout, 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, electric heat and gas furnace, free standing wood heater.
619.75 ft2 front deck – 144 ft2 side deck.
15) Third House ( “Studio”) – 1,176 ft2 – one bedroom, 2nd bedroom / office, one bathroom, electric heat, gas furnace, free standing pellet stove. Wood floors.
Detached outbuilding – 201.5 ft2
16) Hot Walker Building with Automated Equestrian Exercise Facility – 63’ across. Lighting.
17) Indoor Riding Ring – 63 ‘ across – lighting, indoor and outdoor, metal siding inside and out, auto roll up door.
18) Outdoor open air riding ring – 60’ across with lighting.
19) Outdoor open air riding arena – 15,200 ft2 – outdoor lighting.
20) Designated Private Fire Main for quick hookup to Fire Truck.
21) 12 outdoor horse shelters – singles 200 ft2 – doubles – 400 ft2.
22) Significant fencing and cross fencing and corrals using treated posts and heavy duty fencing wiring top to bottom.
23) Manufactured dock system for lake – boat tie up and swimming.
- 10 minutes from Sol Ranch is a Regional airport 6,000’ strip that can handle up to 737 traffic.
- Fuel can be delivered to Ranch.
- All amenities for shopping, supplies, hospital, clinics 20 minutes away.
- Access to main highway at property edge.
- Approximately 4.5 hour drive from Vancouver, BC.
- ADSL internet and cable TV.
- Extremely private property with quiet unobtrusive neighbors.
- Beautiful setting.
- Resident Bald Eagles nesting and perching in old growth Fir Trees on water’s edge
RE/MAX All Points Realty